Healthy Auckland Together
We are a coalition of 25 organisations working to make Tāmaki Makaurau a healthier place to call home.
We want to enhance the places we live, learn and work so they better support physical activity and balanced, healthy diets.
Our partnership includes local government, mana whenua, health agencies, NGOs, academics, community representatives and consumer interest groups.
Our focus is on the whole system; our transport and roads, our neighbourhoods, our food supply and shops, our early learning services and schools, and our workplaces.
Our members are:
- Aktive – Auckland Sport & Recreation
- Asian Network
- Auckland Dental Association
- Auckland Regional Public Health Service
- Auckland Council
- Auckland Transport
- Auckland War Memorial Museum
- CCS Disability Action & Disabled Person’s Assembly
- Diabetes Foundation Aotearoa
- Hapai te Hauora, Māori Public Health
- Heart Foundation
- Healthy Families New Zealand
- Healthy Families Waitakere
- Healthy Families Manukau, Manurewa - Papakura
- Mana Whenua I Tamaki Makaurau
- Manatū Hauora - Ministry of Health
- National Institute of Health Innovation
- New Zealand Transport Agency - Waka Kotahi
- Pacific Heartbeat
- Primary Health Organisation
- Stroke Foundation NZ
- Te Whatu Ora - Counties Manukau District Health
- Te Whatu Ora - Te Toka Tumai Auckland District Health
- Te Whatu Ora - Waitematā District Health
- Te Runanga o Ngati Whatua
- Toi Tangata
- University of Auckland